Our 2023 Holiday Advertising Guide
The State of Holiday
Last year, global holiday spending flattened, and this year, data shows 70% of consumers plan to cut back again. In 2023, marketers need all the insights they can get to stretch their holiday advertising budgets and maximize their revenue.
We know budgets are tight and performance is key. To that end, we’ve deepened our understanding of consumer values, allowing us to help you craft winning strategies that build relationships and increase ROI.
Creating a Better Holiday Advertising Campaign
- Make sure your customers can see themselves in your holiday creative and start an engaging conversation.
- Customers expect discounts across the season and various fulfillment options, but eventually, sentiment shifts from convenience to crunch time. Position your campaign to earn your consumer's attention, trust, and loyalty whether they are early or last-minute shoppers.
- Leverage TripleLift Audiences for the best available contextual data where you need it most
- with customizable to make sure your holiday advertising helps you hit your KPIs.
- Incorporate bite-sized, informational videos paired with our customizable formats and curated deals to promote your discounts to your target audience.
- Make conversion easy by adding QR codes to your CTV Spots assets and customizing Native units with optimized CTAs, headlines, and more.
- Measuring the effectiveness of your holiday advertising is critical and provides your team with a playbook for next year.
Establishing your brand and building relationships with consumers, even with tight budgets, doesn't have to be a struggle. Each touch point is an opportunity to convert, and your TripleLift partner is here to support you with everything from creative recommendations to complimentary measurement and reporting.
Get in touch to get started.